The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 programme
Sir Richard Branson presents the fastest-growing company award for 2013 to
co-founders Adrian Pike and Tim Payne of Anesco
The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 league table ranks Britain's 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over their latest three years.
To view the latest league table select 'League table' in the left hand menu.
Fast Track 100 is compiled by Fast Track and published in The Sunday Times each December, with an awards event at Richard Branson's Oxfordshire family home and follow-up regional dinners.
A typical Fast Track 100 company:
- is owned and run by entrepreneurs
- has between 20 and 500 staff
- has average 3 year sales growth ranging between 45% and 375% pa
- has sales ranging between £5m and £100m
- 25% of the companies have venture capital backing
|Recent companies include:|
|Past companies include:|