Fast Track 100 programme
Sir Richard Branson presents the fastest-growing company award for 2012 to
the co-founders of The Genuine Gemstone Company.
To view the latest league table select 'League table' in the left hand menu.
Fast Track 100 is compiled by Fast Track and published in The Sunday Times each December, with an awards event at Richard Branson's Oxfordshire home each May and follow-up regional dinners throughout the year.
A typical Fast Track 100 company:
- is owned and run by entrepreneurs
- has between 20 and 500 staff
- has average 3 year sales growth ranging between 50% and 300% pa
- has sales ranging between £5m and £100m
- 20% of the companies have venture capital backing
|Companies on past league tables include:|