International Track 200 programme
Jacques-Emmanuel Blanchet of HSBC (right) presents the fastest-growing company award for 2012 to Matt Isaacs, founding partner and CEO of Essence.
The Sunday Times International Track 200 ranks Britain's mid-market private companies with the fastest-growing international sales, measured over their latest two years of available accounts.
The International Track 200 is an expansion of our International Track 100 league table, which has been published for the past two years, and the minimum sales threshold has been increased from £5m to £25m.
To view the International Track league tables select 'League table' in the left-hand menu.
A typical International Track 200 company:
- has sales ranging from £25m to £200m
- has international sales ranging from £5m to £100m
- has average 2-year international sales growth ranging from 20% to 500%pa
- has between 50 and 1,000 staff
- is in the consumer goods or food and drink sector