International Track 200 programme
Jacques-Emmanuel Blanchet of HSBC (far right) presents the fastest-growing company award for 2013 to Mark Group.
The Sunday Times International Track 200 ranks Britain's mid-market private companies with the fastest-growing international sales, measured over their latest two years of available accounts.
The International Track 200 is an expansion of our International Track 100 league table, published in 2010 and 2011, and the minimum sales threshold has been increased from £5m to £25m.
To view the International Track league tables select 'League table' in the left-hand menu.
A typical International Track 200 company:
- has sales ranging from £25m to £200m
- has international sales ranging from £5m to £100m
- has average 2-year international sales growth ranging from 20% to 360%pa
- has between 50 and 1,000 staff
- is in the engineering, TMT (technology, media & telecommunications), or consumer goods sector
|Recent companies include:|
|Past companies include:|