The Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100 programme
The fastest-growing company award for 2014 presented to Matt Moulding (centre) and John Gallemore (left) of The Hut Group by Paul Eagland from BDO.
The Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100 league table ranks Britain's 100 private companies with the fastest-growing profits, based on their latest 3 years of available accounts.
To view the latest league table select 'League table' in the left hand menu.
Profit Track 100 is compiled by Fast Track and published as a supplement in
The Sunday Times each April, with a national awards event in June and regional dinners throughout the year.
A typical Profit Track 100 company:
- is medium-sized and managed by founders or family directors
- has between 100 and 1,000 staff
- has average 3 year profit growth ranging from 40% pa to 180% pa
- has profits ranging from £3m - £35m
- around 25% of the companies have private equity backing
|Recent companies include:|
|Past companies include:|
The Profit Track 'Ones to Recognise' showcases a selection of companies that may not have achieved the minimum annual growth over three years for the Profit Track 100, but have either had, or predict, a good profit growth. For more information click here.