Profit Track 100 programme
Stephanie Hyde of PwC presents the fastest-growing company award for 2012 to Steve Groves, CEO, and Ian Owen, chairman, of Partnership.
The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 league table ranks Britain's 100 private companies with the fastest-growing profits, based on their latest 3 years of available accounts. To view the latest league table select 'League table' in the left hand menu.
Profit Track 100 is compiled by Fast Track and published as a supplement in The Sunday Times each April, with a national awards event in June and regional dinners throughout the year.
A typical Profit Track 100 company:
- is medium-sized and managed by founders or family directors
- has between 100 and 1,000 staff
- has average 3 year profit growth ranging from 40% pa to 200% pa
- has profits ranging from £3m - £35m
- around 25% of the companies have private equity backing
|Companies on past league tables include:|
The Profit Track 'Ones to Recognise' showcases a selection of companies that may not have achieved the minimum annual growth over three years for the Profit Track 100, but have either had, or predict, a good profit growth. For more information click here. This programme is sponsored by PwC.