Fast Track can provide a programme of white-label content branded by sponsor and bespoke events. We can also conduct additional proprietary research among key directors running private companies, via face-to-face and/or telephone interviews.
Recent examples of bespoke activities include:
- Different types of events for different types of sponsors, including: women entrepreneur dinners for UBS Wealth Management; non-exec chairmen roundtable discussion dinners for Lloyds Bank; entrepreneur race days for Audi and Jaguar; and entrepreneur golf days for HSBC and Lloyds Bank.
- Video interviews of founders and CEOs from current and past league table companies from roundtable discussion series branded by Grant Thornton on its website.
- Case studies of current and past league table companies providing advice and expertise for aspiring peers branded by Grant Thornton on its website.
- 'Thought Leadership Report' for Grant Thornton to support its round table discussions: 'Grow Global: a route to success', sub-branded with International Track (see downloads section).
(Research based on 30 company visits accompanied by Grant Thornton partners and a Fast Track researcher, plus selected telephone interviews)
- In-depth survey for Deloitte of FDs from the Top Track 100 biggest private companies, based on company visits.
- Telephone survey for The Sunday Times of the founders of past Fast Track 100 companies' views on the euro.
Further examples of bespoke activities
- Fast Track has run a Ones to Recognise bespoke company visit and award programme for PwC for seven years. It lists ten promising companies that did not make it on to the Profit Track 100 league table and has enabled PwC to visit over 200 companies outside our league tables.
- The International Track 200 league table was created by Fast Track in conjunction with HSBC to help reach its target market.
- Fast Track holds a charity auction each year for Virgin Unite at the Fast Track 100 national conference and awards dinner, where guests have the opportunity of bidding to travel to South Africa with Richard Branson to experience the programmes at the Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship first hand and visit his private game reserve, Ulasaba.
- Fast Track collaborated on a report for The World Economic Forum on global entrepreneurship and successful growth strategies which included four Fast Track companies. For details see here.