International Track 200

This Sheffield company specialises in toiletries, cosmetics and household goods. Most of its sales, about 80%, are in Britain and Ireland, with the remaining 20% generated in mainland Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The firm sells branded clearance stocks to value retailers and pharmacies. Pricecheck Toiletries was founded in 1978 by the parents of joint managing directors Mark Lythe and Deborah Harrison. A strong performance in mainland Europe has contributed to international sales growth of 54% a year, from £2.2m in 2008 to £5.3m in 2010.

This profile reflects the company at time of publication and does not reflect any changes that may have subsequently occurred. Fast Track and its sponsors do not endorse, guarantee or recommend investment in any of the companies.

Company details
Year2011
Rank87
CompanyPricecheck Toiletries
ActivityToiletries wholesaler
LocationSheffield
2-yr av intl sales growth pa54.22%
International sales £000s5,320
Total sales £000s26,277
Staff36
Founded1978
Websitewww.pricecheck.uk.com

If applicable:

* Supplied by company † Annualised figure