From its roots as a service station in Nottingham, Sandicliffe has expanded into one of Britain’s leading privately owned motor groups with more than 700 employees at 12 sites across the East Midlands. Founded in 1948, the company provides a comprehensive range of motoring services, achieving the honour in 1974 of a Royal Warrant from the Queen to its Stapleford dealership. Still owned by the founding Barton and Woodhouse families, the group achieved sales of £167.5m in 2007 under managing director Reg Tutt.
This profile reflects the company at time of publication and does not reflect any changes that may have subsequently occurred. Fast Track and its sponsors do not endorse, guarantee or recommend investment in any of the companies.