Sk:n is a national network of 30 specialist skin and body clinics offering non-surgical cosmetic procedures such as laser hair removal. About 20% of work is NHS referrals. The other 80% of clients are private. In 2006, managing director Andy Randall led a buyout backed by Graphite Capital. The company plans to open 10-15 branches this year and is aiming for 150 in total.

This profile reflects the company at time of publication and does not reflect any changes that may have subsequently occurred. Fast Track and its sponsors do not endorse, guarantee or recommend investment in any of the companies.

Company details
Year2008
Companysk:n
ActivityCosmetic treatment provider
LocationBirmingham
Profits £000†1,573
Sales £000†14,855
Staff233
Founded1990
Websitewww.sknclinics.co.uk