Updated 28 Sept:
Over the past six months we have adapted our annual programme of networking events and league table supplements to the reality of the pandemic.
In April we published our 21st annual Sunday Times Profit Track Covid-19 supplement, reduced from 100 companies to the 70 wishing to be featured; in July we published our 19th annual Sunday Times HSBC Top Track 100; on 6 September our 20th anniversary Sunday Times Sage Tech Track 100; and on 27 September our 16th annual Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250.
In each of these Covid-19 editions we recognise the role UK private companies are playing in supporting the NHS and their communities at this difficult time.
Our awards & alumni networking events
We postponed all our national awards and alumni networking dinners which were due to have taken place in the first half of the year.
The following awards events will be held as virtual events:
- Our postponed 11th annual HSBC International Track 200 awards on 5 October
- Our postponed 21st annual BDO Profit Track awards on 15 October
- Our 20th anniversary Sage Tech Track 100 awards on 3 November
- Our 16th annual PwC Top Track 250 awards on 17 November
We also successfully held a series of alumni networking events as virtual events in September. Our future events are under review, subject to government advice.
Sir Jim Ratcliffe, founder and chief executive of INEOS – the petrochemicals giant which responded to Covid-19 by building six hand sanitiser plants and distributing bottles of medical-grade gel freely to some of the world’s hardest-hit hospitals. Sir Jim spoke at our Profit Track 100 awards dinner in 2017.
Our league tables
Our research continues into Britain’s top-performing private companies.
- On 6 December we publish our 24th annual Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100, ranking the UK’s private companies with the fastest-growing sales
- In February we publish our 12th annual Sunday Times International Track 200, ranking Britain’s mid-market private companies with the fastest-growing international sales
- On 26 April we published our 21st annual Sunday Times Profit Track Covid-19 edition – see our findings here
- On 5 July we published our 19th annual Sunday Times HSBC Top Track 100 Covid-19 edition – see our findings here
- On 6 September we published our 20th anniversary Sunday Times Sage Tech Track 100 Covid-19 edition – see our findings here
- On 27 September we published our 16th annual Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250 Covid-19 edition – see our findings here
Covid-19 related alumni company activity
On LinkedIn we have highlighted some of the positive efforts that our Fast Track alumni companies are making in response to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic both at home and overseas.
We will continue to provide Covid-19 related company updates on our LinkedIn account, so please follow us here.
Any Fast Track alumnus that would like to share its Covid-19 related news with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our team, sponsors and suppliers
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our team, our sponsors, our Fast Track alumni and our suppliers for their continuing support and patience, and we look forward to returning to our full programme of physical networking events when it is safe to do so.
For more information about opportunities for sponsorship, please visit our sponsorship page: https://www.fasttrack.co.uk/sponsorship/