Fast Track is recruiting for 14 Oxford-based roles, including seven newly-created positions, offering fantastic senior and junior opportunities for career advancement in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company. The business researcher and event manager roles are particularly suited to bright, ambitious graduates with interest in entrepreneurs and business.
With new sponsors including Santander, Oracle Netsuite and Virgin Atlantic, demand is on the rise for Fast Track’s networking expertise and our seven annual league table programmes, published in The Sunday Times, which rank Britain’s top-performing businesses – from the fastest-growing to the biggest.
In response we are embarking on an ambitious recruitment drive. Fast Track is a small, founder-led, entrepreneurial company which punches above its weight and is always seeking to improve its output and ways of working. There are 14 positions available – 7 of which have been newly created to help us meet and exceed our goals for the New Year. The positions available are:
– Director/Head of events and client services (£65k – £90k)
– Chief of Staff (£45k – £75k)
– Head/Senior Manager of BD (£45k – £75k + commission)
– Deputy Head/Senior Manager of Editorial (£42k – £50k)
– Senior tech researcher and project manager (£36k – £40k)
– x2 Senior business events and client services manager (£34k – £40k)
– x2 Business events and guests manager (£28k – £32k)
– x2 Business researcher and writer (£28k – £32k)
– x2 Project coordinator and research visit arranger (£28k – £32k)
– Part time freelancers and company interviewers (£100 to £125 per day and £250 per interview)
Full job specs and details of how to apply can be found on our careers page.
These are great opportunities for candidates with meticulous attention to detail, an eagerness to learn, and an interest in entrepreneurs and the financial performance of private companies. On offer is the chance to work for an entrepreneurial company in Oxford, with a nationwide reputation and a track record of success earned by a closely-knit team of 26 graduates, including 8 Oxbridge alumni.
If you think you have the potential to join our team, or could recommend someone suitable, please have a look, get in touch, and share this post with your contacts.